Saturday 5 April 2014

My New Blog

I am not new to blogging but I'd like to have a fresh start. The previous blog would serve as bitter sweet memories which I might one day revisit to check out my past. In this new blog, I'd like to share some important moments in my life and my ideas on various subjects, be it sports, music, science, philosophy, politics, human condition, love and so on. I like to talk to people from all walks of life. I find that everyone has their own opinions which are mostly unique and I really appreciate this diversity. I believe over the past few years I've  grown to become a more matured person. I hope by writing this blog and reflecting on them, I will continue to improve as an adult so that I can have a positive impact on the people around me, just like how they have had positive impacts on myself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment