Wednesday 9 July 2014

Korea Trip Epilogue (13/06/2014)

We reached Gimhae Airport early and we were surprised to find out that the boarding time was  around 30 minutes before flight time. So we were chilling at the departure hall. There was a lady who approached us and asked us to do a survey on our experience in Busan. It was a tourism survey. I looked a the clock, it was still 9.45am and I thought the boarding time was way too early so I decided to do the survey. But the survey was pretty long. We couldn't finish the survey because we heard our names from the announcement. They were calling us for boarding! We apologized to the surveyor and quickly picked up our baggage and ran towards the gate.

On the plane we shared our photos taken in Korea. I think we took more than 2000 photos altogether. Mid way through our flight I saw something familiar. The orange Adidas jacket girl! The girl we saw twice in Jeju was on the same flight as us from Busan to KL! Wow this time is really a huge huge coincidence. I still can't quite believe it now. I don't know whether she recognized us but it was definitely her. Well, it's another memory we brought back from Korea.

After 7 hours of flight, we finally touched down at KLIA 2. The first thing that greeted us was hot, humid air. Argh. But I knew I had to get used to it again. Not only the air, but reality. They said an overseas vacation makes someone wonders. I am still wondering, wandering...

No comments:

Post a Comment